LeadG2, a HubSpot Platinum Partner and Inbound Marketing & Sales Consulting Agency is looking for our next full-time team member. The Inbound Marketing Specialist (with growth plan into Consultant) at LeadG2 will be responsible for supporting a dedicated lead Consultant/Strategist with their client’s inbound marketing and sales consulting needs. This will include using the HubSpot marketing automation software and HubSpot CRM, as well as overseeing and implementing a variety of marketing tactics for each client and project managing campaigns. Experience working in HubSpot and HubSpot certification is preferred.
The industries we work with vary with a focus on media companies, B2B, and professional services. Experience in all or some of those verticals would be great. Specifically, having experience working in or with those in the advertising, marketing, or media industries is preferred. This includes radio and TV stations, print, and digital or ad agencies.
The ideal candidate would want to learn and grow with LeadG2, with a growth plan of becoming a lead Inbound Marketing & Sales Consultant in the future.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist will oversee the execution of important inbound marketing and sales tactics and needs for our LeadG2 clients. Some specific tasks this person will be responsible for includes:
- Create landing pages and website pages on the HubSpot platform
- Oversee the development of target personas for clients
- Create and project manage marketing campaigns
- Customize email templates and write copy for email campaigns and lead nurturing workflows
- Pull and analyze reporting, track KPIs, and create marketing reports
- Assist in creative brainstorming sessions and strategic development for clients
- Conduct keyword research, track keywords, and optimize blog posts, landing pages, and website pages
- Attend client calls, take notes, and track action items
- Set up CRM including creation of pipelines, reports, and sales enablement
- Importing, exporting, and segmenting contacts
- Lead scoring and lead tracking
- Training clients on virtual calls on topics like how to use HubSpot tools and inbound marketing best practices
We'd like to hear from you if:
- You have marketing experience (inbound, content, social, email, and beyond)
- You have sales experience (directly or indirectly)
- You’ve worked in or with the advertising and marketing industry
- Have experience working with HubSpot and/or are HubSpot and Inbound certified
- Have experience, or general understanding of, working with Google Analytics, Wordpress, or other marketing automation platforms besides HubSpot
- Are tech savvy and a quick self-learner
- You are comfortable writing and editing marketing copy
- You are a detail oriented, yet fast paced multi-tasker
- You work well with deadlines and can easily manage your time and communicate priorities and expectations to a variety of team members who need something from you
- You are comfortable working remotely and independently, and have the time management and discipline to get things done in a fast-paced environment with clients across time zones
- You have excellent communication and project management skills
- You are not the kind of person who needs to have their work checked or to be micro-managed (you send client-ready work)
- You enjoy working in collaborative environments but with the ability to work independently and efficiently
This position offers a base salary. You will receive thorough training in this role. The salary will range between $30,000-$40,000 depending on experience level.
Remote/home office in the United States.
Full-time with benefits.
Send your resume and cover letter to: