We are looking for a design thinker who can help express our training concepts online.
They will work with subject matter experts to create online training that is easy to follow and understand. The person we hire needs to be a thinker, writer, and designer. They need to be familiar with the necessary software or able to learn it quickly.
Primary Areas of Responsibilities:
- Course Content: Work with subject matter experts within the company and within our client organizations to develop an outline of the key concepts to be covered in the course. Help refine copy, quiz questions, and review summaries.
- Course Design: Build presentations with an effective layout and design elements to clearly communicate concepts.
- Course Development: Use authoring tools to create final version of the course, adding narrations, animations and other features to make content come to life.
You will be a great success when:
- We can create online training courses better and faster because you’re a key member on our team
- Your contribution helps the Subject Matter Experts concepts come through in an easy to follow, enjoyable user experience
Skills and Experience:
- Experience creating training or presentations
- Design and writing skills used to express business concepts
- Strong time management skills to coordinate multiple projects and deadlines
- Able to work independently as part of a remote team
- Experience with Articulate authoring software a plus
Full or part-time remote position, compensation based on experience
Send your resume, a link to a sample of your work, and a brief description of why you are the perfect candidate to:
Greg Giersch, VP Client Experience