Some people are drawn to organizing the details but a great Resource Center Specialist will go beyond crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s. The right person for this job will help us organize things in a way that makes our content easier to find, easier to use, and easier to understand.
While the ideal candidate for the Resource Center Specialist position will feel comfortable maneuvering around the front end of a website dealing with simple HTML, they will also have a knack for improving the overall look and feel of everything they work on. They are a quick learner and a natural detective, always finding a better way.
This team member will assist with the organization and maintenance of our online content and systems in order to improve the user experience. Reporting to the VP of Client Experience, they will also work closely with tech support and product development.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Organizing the content on our server and in the Library
- Managing tags, descriptions, and custom views for our content
- Creating and improving the messages that our clients and users receive on the website and by email, giving them a human touch while preserving the original intent.
- Creating and improving the tutorial pages on our website
- Organizing and improving our reporting features
- Assist the Online Learning team with system course set up
You will be a great success when:
- You don’t know everything walking in the door, but you learn quickly, work independently, and suggest cool ideas we haven’t thought of yet
- People search our Library and it is easier than they would expect
- Online messages are updated, feel personable, and improve user experience
- Tutorial pages are updated, easy to find and easy to understand
- Reporting is improved and automated, accurately generating data on a regular basis
Skills and Experience:
- College degree or certificate in website or online content related area
- 1-3 years experience working with online content
- Knowledge of HTML and website content creation
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong time management skills to coordinate multiple projects
- Able to work independently as part of a remote team
- Interactive, multimedia, or design skills a plus
Full or part-time, remote position, compensation based on experience
Send your resume and a brief description of why you are the perfect candidate to:
Greg Giersch, VP Client Experience
Learn more about us at www.theCenterforSalesStrategy.com