The Center for Sales Strategy is looking for an exceptional problem-solver, people person, and web-savvy candidate to lead our Help Desk and IT Support. The combination of technical expertise and people skills is required in this role. Responsibilities include covering the client Help Desk, coordinating with our third-party vendors, supporting staff computers and equipment, and uploading and tagging content in our Resource Center.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of experience with Help Desk support for web-based applications in a fast-paced environment. Basic knowledge of HTML, database management, and online systems required.
Does the following sound like you?
- ability to quickly determine the source of a problem
- a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness
- ability to respond to customer needs and frustrations with empathy
- ability to deal with multiple products and issues
- excellent organizational and documentation skills
If you can demonstrate you have a track record of exhibiting these talents, send your resume and why you are the perfect candidate to Greg Giersch, VP Client Experience.
Full-time / Remote Position / Benefits / $48,000 Annual Salary