This position will be a remote, work-from-home role.
The Center for Sales Strategy (CSS) is in search of our next marketing rockstar who is looking to learn and grow in all things B2B marketing.
CSS is a sales performance company operating three divisions: The Center for Sales Strategy, helping organizations improve sales performance, LeadG2, a Hubspot Diamond Partner helping organizations sell smarter and sell faster through inbound marketing and sales enablement, and Up Your Culture, helping organizations increase employee engagement and improve company culture. All divisions of CSS focus on the total revenue performance we can help our clients achieve through various tactics, tools, trainings, programs, and strategies. CSS has a unique company culture, great benefits, and a 100% remote staff that is committed to (and lives out) our core values of quality, integrity, and responsiveness daily (yes, we work from home – all of us).
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is part of the growing internal marketing team and will be responsible for coordinating and implementing digital marketing initiatives as part of the strategy set by the Marketing Manager. This role will play a part in our websites, marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and more.
THIS ROLE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Implementing B2B social media strategy and planning, coordinating, and optimizing social media content (this includes using social channels to support company’s lead generation, branding, and strategic marketing efforts)
- EMAIL MARKETING: Implementing email marketing strategy for client communications, marketing campaigns, and lead nurturing (this includes email creation and optimization, plus list creation and distribution)
- Hubspot Marketing Hub and CRM - and its integration
- Creating landing pages and all components for launching these (forms, thank you pages, follow up emails, etc.)
- Optimizing website pages, landing pages, forms, CTAs, and blog posts
- Creating CTA buttons
- Creating trackable URLs
- Other tasks as needed
- WORKFLOWS: Setting up, updating, and monitoring automated workflows in Hubspot
- LIVECASTS/PODCASTS: Working directly with marketing manager on Livecast/Podcast scheduling, guest management, production details, technical details, content, editing, and more
- ANALYTICS: Tracking and analyzing marketing performance and ROI through Hubspot Analytics, Google Analytics, and other tracking platforms
- DESIGN: Basic graphic and video design as needed under the direction of the graphic designer for projects like social media graphics/video, PowerPoint presentations, CTA buttons, infographics, and other things as needed to support marketing campaigns and projects.
- RESEARCH: Conducting research as needed to improve company’s marketing efforts
- OTHER TASKS AS NEEDED: Occasional other tasks as needed to support the overall marketing team efforts for major campaigns, content rollouts, client support initiatives, assist a team member while on vacation, etc.
WE’D LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU...
- geek out on all things marketing and you’re passionate about the results you see from your efforts.
- want to be a part of a growing team and company that values company culture and the core values of delivering QUALITY, working with INTEGRITY, and embodying RESPONSIVENESS.
- are excited to learn and grow in the B2B marketing space and have (or desire to have) a good understanding of the role that marketing and sales alignment plays to drive company growth and revenue performance.
- are self-motivated and don’t need someone standing over your back to accomplish your tasks and goals. We don’t time track. We get our work done, and we do it well.
- consider yourself a team player and work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- stay organized and strategic but can be flexible or pivot when the time calls.
- work well with deadlines, easily manage your time, and can communicate priorities and expectations.
- have good understanding of inbound marketing, lead generation, and sales enablement and the role these play in conjunction with the sales team to achieve revenue performance for the company.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN...
(Desired, not required if you’re willing – and want to – learn and grow in these areas.)
- Hubspot Marketing Hub and CRM
- Microsoft Office Suite and Collaboration Tools
- B2B social media – creation and implementation
- Email marketing – design, database coordination, content creation, and implementation
- Website – specifically page creation and editing within Hubspot Marketing Hub (not necessarily website development and coding – but hey, that’s a plus!)
- Landing pages (and related components – forms, thank you pages, CTA buttons, follow-up emails, etc.)
- Marketing automation / workflows
- Canva and/or Adobe Suite
- Project management tools
- Basic video creation and editing
- Basic design
- B2B marketing
This position offers a base salary and you will receive thorough training in this role. Salary range starting at $35,000-$40,000 – based on experience.
Remote/home office in the United States with little travel (est. 2-3 times a year). All technology needed for this job will be provided.
Full-time with benefits, "We Trust You” unlimited vacation and holidays, and professional growth and development opportunities.
If you are passionate about marketing, self-motivated, and fueled by getting great results from your efforts, complete the Talent Assessment (you will receive a copy to keep and review for yourself) and send your resume with any work samples you'd like to include related to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be considered until the Talent Assessment is completed.