Inbound Marketing Specialist, LeadG2
LeadG2, a HubSpot Platinum Partner and sales performance agency, is part of The Center for Sales Strategy. We specialize in using inbound marketing and sales enablement strategies to help our clients grow. We are looking for our next full-time team member. The Inbound Marketing Specialist at LeadG2 will be responsible for supporting our client services team in helping ensure our clients are seeing a ROI in their inbound marketing. This will include extensive use of the HubSpot software (across marketing, CRM, sales, and service hubs) and being a true expert in applying the inbound marketing methodology and best practices.
Experience using the HubSpot Marketing software is great but not required. However, understanding of inbound marketing and marketing automation is a huge plus. Extensive training will be provided in this role.
The ideal candidate would want to learn and grow with LeadG2, helping us super serve our clients and continue to grow our agency. They will report to the General Manager at LeadG2 but will work directly with Consultants who will be delegating to and collaborating with them on a daily basis. Professional growth opportunities exist to potentially grow into the Inbound Marketing & Sales Consultant role.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist will be responsible for a variety of action items to assist our Consultants with the execution of getting clients set up on HubSpot and running inbound marketing campaigns.
Specific tasks inside of HubSpot include (but are not limited to):
- Setting up the HubSpot Marketing Professional accounts for our clients and being a true expert on this platform
- Creating landing pages and all components for launching these (forms, thank you pages, follow up emails, etc.)
- Uploading, formatting, optimizing, and publishing blog posts
- Creating and scheduling social media posts; Monitoring B2B social media pages
- Setting up, writing copy for, and designing marketing emails
- Creating lead nurturing emails and setting up automated workflows
- Creating CTA buttons
- Setting up and tracking campaign analytics
- Creating trackable URLs
- Creating smart lists
- HubSpot and CRM integration
Specific tasks and knowledge required related to inbound marketing beyond the use of the HubSpot tool include:
- Copy editing and proofing; Ensuring adherence to client brand style guidelines
- Marketing copy writing
- Using project management software effectively
- Create reports and presentations in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Have at least 1-2 years of marketing experience (agency and B2B experience are great but not required)
- A solid understanding of the inbound marketing methodology
- Ability to work remotely from a home office
- Ability to travel as needed for team and client meetings (2-5x a year)
We'd like to hear from you if you:
- Are a passionate up and coming inbound marketer who is excited to learn and grow
- Know and love HubSpot; Want to work for a top HubSpot partner agency
- Are tech-savvy and a quick self-learner
- Are a detail-oriented yet highly responsive multitasker who loves a good challenge
- Work well with deadlines and can easily manage your time and communicate priorities and expectations to a variety of team members who need something from you
- Are comfortable working remotely and independently, and have the time management and self discipline to get things done in a fast-paced environment with clients and team members across time zones
- Have excellent communication and project management skills
- Are highly responsive
- Are not the kind of person who needs to have their work checked or be micro-managed (you always send client-ready work)
- Enjoy working in collaborative environments but with the ability to work independently and efficiently
This position offers a base salary of $30,000-$35,000 (depending on experience). You will receive thorough training in this role. Opportunities for bonuses and raises, as well as growth into the Inbound Marketing & Sales Consultant role are available.
Remote/home office in the United States with some travel
Full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities
Complete the application form on this page to be considered for this role.