Marketing Content Coordinator, The Center for Sales Strategy and its divisions
The Center for Sales Strategy (CSS) is looking for our next marketing content rockstar. CSS is a sales performance company that also operates two divisions: LeadG2, a Hubspot Platinum Partner and Inbound Marketing Agency, and Up Your Culture, a company culture and employee engagement program. All divisions of CSS focus on improving sales performance for clients through various tactics, tools, trainings, programs, and strategies. CSS has a unique company culture, great benefits, and a 100% remote staff that is committed to (and lives out) our core values of quality, integrity, and responsiveness daily (yes, we work from home – all of us).
The Marketing Content Coordinator at CSS will be responsible for coordinating marketing content and implementing the content marketing strategy set by the Marketing Manager. This includes coordinating the company’s award-winning and nationally-recognized blogs (with over 7,000 subscribers and growing), implementing the company’s social media strategy, and creating and coordinating marketing content for other efforts such as email marketing, client communications, inbound marketing strategies, and more.
This person will be responsible for:
- BLOGS: Coordinating blog content for company blogs (this includes coordinating content calendars and uploading, editing, optimizing, and publishing blog posts in Hubspot)
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Implementing social media strategy and planning, coordinating, and optimizing social media content (this includes using social channels to support company’s lead generation, branding, and strategic marketing efforts)
- EMAIL MARKETING: Implementing email marketing strategy for client communications, marketing campaigns, and lead nurturing (this includes email creation and optimization, plus list creation and distribution)
- ANALYTICS: Tracking and analyzing marketing content performance and ROI
- NEW CONTENT: Assisting with new content creation and coordination (premium content, ebooks, checklists, infographics, company blogs, thought leadership content, etc.)
- UPDATING CONTENT: Assisting with content updating, refreshing, and repurposing (content audits, updates to older content and the assets related to each content piece, and repurposing content for use on other channels or other forms)
- RESEARCH: Conducting research as needed to improve company’s marketing content
- OTHER TASKS AS NEEDED:
- Supporting marketing campaigns and client communications by creating emails, landing pages, website pages, workflows, CTA buttons, presentations, sales collateral, and more
- Contributing to content strategy discussions and planning
We’d like to hear from you if you have:
- Direct experience working with, creating, or coordinating various types of marketing content
- Strong writing, editing, and proofing skills
- A good understanding of marketing and sales and the role that strategic content plays
- A good understanding of inbound marketing and lead generation and the role strategic content plays
- Excellent communication skills and consider yourself highly-responsive
- An exceptional attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- An ability to work well with deadlines, easily manage your time, and communicate priorities and expectations (in order to work in a fast-paced, remote environment)
- A desire to not be micro-managed and are the kind of person who doesn't have to have their work double-checked
- Experience using the HubSpot marketing platform is a BIG plus but not required
- Basic video creating and editing skills is a plus but not required
- Basic design skills a plus but not required
- B2B marketing experience is a plus but not required
Compensation: This position offers a base salary and you will receive thorough training in this role. Salary range starting at $40,000 – based on experience.
Location: Remote/home office in the United States with little travel (est. 2-3 times a year). All technology needed for this job will be provided by CSS.
Status: Full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities.
If you are passionate about marketing content, self-motivated, and are fueled by getting great results from your efforts, send your resume, cover letter, and 2-3 content samples (blogs, ebooks, email examples, social media content, etc.) to email@example.com.