Inbound Marketing and Sales Consultant, LeadG2
LeadG2, a HubSpot Diamond Partner and sales performance agency, is part of The Center for Sales Strategy. We specialize in using inbound marketing and sales enablement strategies to help our clients grow. We are looking for our next full-time team member. The Inbound Marketing & Sales Consultant at LeadG2 will be responsible for helping our clients (in a wide range of industries) see ROI in their inbound marketing, lead generation, CRM, and sales enablement initiatives. This will include being a true marketing expert who is passionate about using a variety of tactics to get our clients sales results. This person will develop, oversee, and implement marketing strategies for multiple clients while project managing individual campaigns and delegating to key team members. Extensive training will be provided in this role.
The industries we work with vary with a focus on media companies, PEO firms, professional services, and other B2B categories.
The ideal candidate would want to learn and grow with LeadG2, helping us super-serve our clients and continue to grow our agency. We are growing quickly at LeadG2 and there is ample opportunity for growth here. They will report directly to the VP/General Manager at LeadG2.
The Inbound Marketing & Sales Consultant will oversee the execution of important inbound marketing, sales tactics, and other needs for our LeadG2 clients. Some specific tasks this person will be responsible for include:
- Researching target personas, industries, and overall business structure in order to be an expert for that client
- Conducting a thorough discovery and marketing diagnostic, and building an associated marketing strategy with custom recommendations that include tactics like:
- Inbound marketing
- Lead generation
- Content marketing
- Sales enablement
- Social media (organic and paid)
- and more...
- Project managing (and oftentimes executing) all client needs and projects for campaigns and deliverables including the creation of landing pages, blog posts, CTAs, emails, lead nurturing workflows, social posts, website pages, and more in HubSpot.
- Working directly with Content Strategists to ensure strategic, timely, and compelling content is created and delivered
- Delegating to Inbound Marketing Specialists to ensure campaign assets and other deliverables are executed
- Facilitating sales and marketing alignment conversations and training to ensure goals, lead flow, and ROI tracking are in place
- Determining goals and KPIs, and the ability to pull and analyze marketing and sales reports
- Hosting regular consulting and training calls virtually via video and screen sharing which includes developing call agendas, taking notes, and providing detailed recaps with to-dos tracked in our project management system
- Facilitating in-market and virtual trainings and workshops with clients (when we return to travel)
- Have at least 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Have a strong understanding of inbound marketing and content marketing
- Have direct experience using marketing automation tools (HubSpot specifically is a plus!)
- Ability to travel as needed for client visits and staff meetings (ranging from 4-6x a year) when non-essential travel resumes
- Are able to maintain a productive home office environment for working remotely
We'd like to hear from you if you:
- Are a passionate marketer who loves to problem solve and get results
- Have a working knowledge of B2B sales, and a desire to learn more
- Are tech-savvy and a quick self-learner
- Are comfortable writing and/or editing marketing and sales copy
- Are a detail-oriented yet highly responsive multitasker who loves a good challenge
- Work well with deadlines and can easily manage your time and communicate priorities and expectations to a variety of team members who need something from you
- Are comfortable working remotely and independently, and have the time management and self-discipline to get things done in a fast-paced environment with clients and team members across time zones
- Have excellent communication and project management skills
- Are highly responsive
- Are not the kind of person who needs to have their work checked or be micro-managed (you always send client-ready work)
- Enjoy working in collaborative environments but with the ability to work independently and efficiently
This position offers a base salary of $60,000. You will receive thorough training in this role. Opportunities for growth, bonuses, and raises are available.
Remote/home office in the United States with some travel
Full-time with benefits, paid vacation and holidays, and professional growth opportunities
Complete the application here to officially apply.